Launch Your Career
Posted On 19/01/2023
- 10 Take quality time to think about what you love doing.
- 9 Work out what you are good at.
- 8 Research the job market, find relevant networks on and offline.
- 7 Connect with people doing the kind of work you are interested in, individually and online.
- 6 Spruce up your curriculum vitae, bio, profile, and skill sets.
- 5 Have a hit list of prospective employers that you want to work for, send them your CV and ask to be kept on file.
- 4 Apply for relevant jobs that are being advertised with a killer covering letter and CV.
- 3 Practise job interview content, style and communication. Prepare presentations.
- 2 Practise! Practise! Practise!
- 1 Nail the interview.
- 0 Follow up and get feedback.
And new job we have lift-off!
I know how daunting it is to get your first job in the real world. Or if you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Or are at a place when you feel like you can jump off into consultancy or think right I’m going to go freelance! I’ve been there. Rest assured, I can support you with any or all of these stages.
Do the write thing and get in touch or leave comment below.