Launch Your Career
Posted On 19/01/2023
Professional, Educational and Creative Development
- 10 Take quality time to think about what you love doing.
- 9 Work out what you are good at.
- 8 Research the job market, find relevant networks on and offline.
- 7 Connect with people doing the kind of work you are interested in, individually and online.
- 6 Spruce up your curriculum vitae, bio, profile, and skill sets.
- 5 Have a hit list of prospective employers that you want to work for, send them your CV and ask to be kept on file.
- 4 Apply for relevant jobs that are being advertised with a killer covering letter and CV.
- 3 Practise job interview content, style and communication. Prepare presentations.
- 2 Practise! Practise! Practise!
- 1 Nail the interview.
- 0 Follow up and get feedback.
And new job we have lift-off!
I know how daunting it is to get your first job in the real world. Or if you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Or are at a place when you feel like you can jump off into consultancy or think right I’m going to go freelance! I’ve been there.
Rest assured, I can support you with any or all of these stages and help you find the job YOU want.
Do the write thing and get in touch or leave comment below.
nice article !